We just keep going, we can't help ourselves! For this month we want to have your reviews! Here, ALL OF YOU have an opportunity to write about your favorite single, EP, concert, album, group, instrument, equipment, school, website, or any musical item you can come up with! It can be serious or funny, in-depth or lackadaisical, whichever your approach!
Here a few more Need-To-Know Points:
- You should not post other people's articles orvideos. Plagiarism is not only illegal, but can be hurtful and detrimental. (see Your Promises About Content* below)
- Melody Fusion wants to provide quality content to all of the members and will screen the submitted reviews with a fine tooth.
- Melody Fusion reserves the right to decline your article.
- Melody Fusion reserves the right to edit your article before posting. This is to ensure quality content; we will not change the idea of your article, but will proof and edit some obvious errors.
There are some rules, of course there are :) You can read them in detail here.
If you already have an existing article, you can follow the steps below. If you want to write a review from scratch, we recommend you write it in your favorite editor and save it on your computer beforehand (believe me, this is experience speaking).
How to enter a Review:
- If you have not already done so, join Melody Fusion and create a profile.
- Once you have a profile, click on the 'Reviews' button in the top bar on the site
- At the top of theReviews page, click on 'Submit an Article'
- On the next page, click on 'Type' and select 'Reviews'. Then create your Headline and Synopsis (or: summary).
- You can add a Thumbnail picture. This picture will show with the Synopsis in the blog.
- Copy and paste your text into the 'Body' field.
- If you have links in your article, make sure to copy the full link, starting with http://. We will make sure that the link is active in the approved article.
- You can add tags. Please do not add duplicate or random tags.
- You will have to provide Author's name and email address. You will receive email notifications about the status of your Review; whether it has been approved or declined.
There will NOT be a Leader Board. Instead, we will update you all via the newsletter which is scheduled to go out every Tuesday.
The prize will be the awesome branded Melody Fusion hoodie.
The contest will close at Midnight GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on September 30, 2014. The winner will be announced on or around October 1st.
*Your Promises About Content
When you or anyone using your account upload any Content onto the Website you warrant that:
- You either own the copyright to or have the right to use all of the Content. If the Content is music, this means that you have the right to use or own the copyright to both the composition and the particular recording of the composition.
- The Content does not and will not infringe the rights of anyone else.
- The Content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The Content does not include any malware.
- The Content is not misleading or deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.
We are looking forward to the wonderful things you will be sharing!
- The Melody Fusion Team