Deluxe editions of Led Zeppelin's final three studio albums: Presence, In Through The Out Door, and Coda will be released in July.
The reaction to the first six Led Zepplin album reissues has been extraordinary, with albums charting in the Top 10 around the globe whilst also garnering 5-star reviews and other critical accolades along the way.
As with the previous deluxe editions, Presence, In Through The Out Door, and Coda have been newly remastered by guitarist and producer Jimmy Page and are accompanied by companion audio comprised of previously unreleased music related to the original release selected and compiled by Page.
Presence, In Through The Out Door, and Coda will each be available July 31 from Atlantic/Swan Song in the following formats:
Originally released in 1976, Presence was recorded during a whirlwind 18-day session at Musicland Studios in Munich, Germany. The album-which peaked at #1 in both the U.S. and UK and was certified triple platinum-crackles with energy on Zeppelin classics like 'Nobody's Fault But Mine' and 'Achilles Last Stand' and delivers powerful jolts of the group at its visceral best.
The companion audio disc that accompanies Presence has five unreleased reference mixes from the sessions, which reveal works in progress. Along with alternate incarnations of 'For Your Life' 'Achilles Last Stand' and 'Royal Orleans,' there is also the previously unheard instrumental curiously titled '10 Ribs & All/Carrot Pod Pod (Pod).'
On its release in the summer of 1979, In Through The Out Door topped the U.S. and UK album charts and has since been certified six-times platinum. Sadly, it would be the last album that Led Zeppelin recorded prior to drummer John Bonham's passing the following year. Among the seven album tracks are 'Fool In The Rain' and 'All My Love,' two songs that remain rock radio staples to this day.
The album's companion audio disc features an unreleased rough mix of every track from the original album, including early versions with working titles such as 'The Hook' ('All My Love'), 'The Epic' ('Carouselambra'), and 'Blot' ('I'm Gonna Crawl').
The appropriately titled Coda was Led Zeppelin's final album of studio recordings. Released in 1982, it was comprised of eight unreleased tracks recorded between 1970 and 1978. It peaked at #6 on the album charts and has been certified platinum in the U.S.
1. 'Achilles Last Stand'
2. 'For Your Life'
3. 'Royal Orleans'
4. 'Nobody's Fault But Mine'
5. 'Candy Store Rock'
6. 'Hots On For Nowhere'
7. 'Tea For One'
1. 'Two Ones Are Won' (Achilles Last Stand ' Reference Mix)
2. 'For Your Life' (Reference Mix)
3. '10 Ribs & All/Carrot Pod Pod (Pod)' (Reference Mix)
4. 'Royal Orleans' (Reference Mix)
5. 'Hots On For Nowhere' (Reference Mix)
In Through The Out Door
1. 'In The Evening'
2. 'South Bound Saurez'
3. 'Fool In The Rain'
4. 'Hot Dog'
6. 'All My Love'
7. 'I'm Gonna Crawl'
1. 'In The Evening' (Rough Mix)
2. 'Southbound Piano (South Bound Saurez - ' Rough Mix)
3. 'Fool In The Rain' (Rough Mix)
4. 'Hot Dog' (Rough Mix)
5. 'The Epic' (Carouselambra - Rough Mix)
6. 'The Hook' (All My Love - Rough Mix)
7. 'Blot' (I'm Gonna Crawl - Rough Mix)
1. 'We're Gonna Groove'
2. 'Poor Tom'
3. 'I Can't Quit You Baby'
4. 'Walter's Walk'
5. 'Ozone Baby'
7. 'Bonzos Montreux'
8. 'Wearing And Tearing'
1. 'We're Gonna Groove' (Alternate Mix)
2. 'If It Keeps On Raining' (When The Levee
Breaks - Rough Mix)
3. 'Bonzos Montreux' (Mix Construction In Progress)
4. 'Baby Come On Home'
5. 'Sugar Mama' ( Mix)
6. 'Poor Tom' (Instrumental Mix)
7. 'Travelling Riverside Blues' (BBC Session)
8. 'Hey, Hey, What Can I Do
1. 'Four Hands' (Four Sticks - Bombay Orchestra)
2. 'Friends' (Bombay Orchestra)
3. 'St. Tristan's Sword' (Rough Mix)
4. 'Desire' (The Wanton Song - Rough Mix)
5. 'Bring It On Home' (Rough Mix)
6. 'Walter's Walk' (Rough Mix)
7. 'Everybody Makes It Through' (In The Light - Rough Mix)